


I have officially been back to work for 7 days now and daddy has taken over the daycare duties. He will be at home with the girls for about 2 1/2 months while mommy slaves away at the office. He does such a good job with both of them and it makes being back at work a little easier knowing they are at home with him. By the time he goes back to work at the end of December, I have no doubt they'll understand the finer points of the stock market, know the difference between an elk call and a turkey call and how to internet shop.
The first pic is daddy and Sydney at Bass Pro Shop. Sydney looks like she is preparing for the next hunting trip.
The second pic is Miss Brooklyn protesting going to bed and deciding that sleeping in the hallway is being a rebel.
And we can't forget Sydney- she loves to smile and is usually a pretty happy baby so long as she is clean and fed. Last night I even had her laughing! I couldn't believe that just by saying the words "baby jaguar" (Go, Diego, Go) that this would make her laugh! I don't think Brooklyn laughed that early and it was one of those parent moments when you scream for your spouse to come and join you and hope that she doesn't get stage fright. It was such a beautiful sound.
Check back after Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment