Thursday, March 26, 2009












Don't you just love school pictures! I cracked up when I first saw these, especially the one of Brooklyn againast the tree! She is Miss Photogenic at home but can't be bothered anywhere else I guess! She really looks like I do when I am at work!
Sydney is kind of crawling...she can get one knee and arm forward and then takes a spill BUT...she is so eager to get towards you, especially when you are smiling and clapping your hands and encouraging her! She is fun to play with because she usually is so happy with anything you do...rub your head in her belly, make clicking noises with your mouth, squeal and she squeals back!
I am trying to keep track of all of the funny things Brooklyn says...one day, I have a feeling I won't appreciate some of the things she has to say! I'll share a few of our favorites soon!
Snow in Denver today, wahoo! It only took me 2.5 hours to get home from work! I think tomorrow afternoon it is supposed to warm up in typical Denver fashion- snow one day and sunshine the next!



1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

School pics are the best!!! And, her little face is priceless!