Monday, March 16, 2009

No One Like Celine


I met a local Celine fanatic online looking for a buddy to go to a recent concert. After chatting a few times online and over the phone (good thing I am not online dating, it was scary just looking for a friend, letalone a mate!) we decided that it was safe to go with each other!

Turns out, she was (is) very cool and very nice and also shares a passion for photography and has her own side business. We had a great time with even greater seats...I would pay just about anything to see this woman sing! She is so personable and friendly and nice. I think I would be just devastated if it ever turned out she had some deep dark secret. The concert was like a mini traveling vegas show- so many lights and costume changes and theatrics. Truly a night I will never forget- this is my 3rd time seeing her. The first was in Philly and the second time I dragged my husband to the MCI Center in Washington DC. He was not too thrilled about taking off work for this, so that's how I ended up on Craig's list. Now he is reminded almost nightly of what he missed as I wear my $45 Celine tshirt to bed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: